Welcome

Miniature Apocalypse is all about helping modelers get their figures built with a modicum of quality, on budget and on the table. Remember the game store wants your hard earned money, but they should deserve it before you hand it to them.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Word Bearers - Terminators build



No Chaos Space marine army is complete without a Squad of Terminators. To keep with my Word Bearers theme I needed to make the "Anointed" squad.

  

This is not a cheap squad to make because I wanted the main force to have the lightening claws from the Chaos space marine Lord/Sorcerer kit. Other than than the claws I just cut off the chain blade from the bolters and magnetized some arms for the special weapon Terminator. For the heads I cut up the Tzeench Sorcerer head from the Lord kit, removing the 'spires' in order to get a more Boba Fett look to the helmets.

That's all for now, I'll have allot of updates now that I'm done gathering the forces I can start the painting process.

Have fun and see you soon in the 4x8 arena.


1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    Im recruiting columnists for my new site, which im hoping to develop into an all round 40k resource, (like wow insider for wow) with regular columns and the like.

    Drop me a line at phoenix@unforgivenstudios.com if you feel you might be interested.

    ReplyDelete