Welcome

Miniature Apocalypse is all about helping modelers get their figures built with a modicum of quality, on budget and on the table. Remember the game store wants your hard earned money, but they should deserve it before you hand it to them.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sylvaneth Age of Sigmar - 1 month challenge


I recently found myself with the means to purchase new army in one go. The Wife was tired of listening to me talk about the cool new Sylvaneth figures and "forced" me to buy them all. Or something to that effect. my goal is to build and paint the whole thing in one month. Lets see how this goes....


The Pile 'o kits contains:

- Alarielle
- Tree lord
- lets get started Sylvaneth(tree lord, branch wych, 16 dryads)
- Drycha Hamadreth
- 15 spite revenants or tree revenants
- 16 Dryads
- 6 Kernoth Hunters
- 2 wyld woods

I'll do what I can to keep updates. Wish me luck....

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge. You have your work cut out for you. Look forward to seeing how they turn out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I've been looking forward to this one. Now to decide...paint them as different seasons or one scheme to keep a unified look.

    ReplyDelete