Welcome

Miniature Apocalypse is all about helping modelers get their figures built with a modicum of quality, on budget and on the table. Remember the game store wants your hard earned money, but they should deserve it before you hand it to them.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

1250pts of Sylvaneth in a day


So...I had a plan to build and paint a bunch of Sylvaneth....that didn't happen due to family emergency, personal injury(herniated disc) etc etc. I did manage to build 1240pts worth of Sylvaneth, I even got 3 games in with them (3wins).


I managed to paint all that you see in the picture below in 1 full day. Nope, I'm not kidding, but that said I didn't do the bases. I leave my bases until the whole army is done then paint them, I find this keeps a uniform look.

Leaders
Drycha Hamadreth (280)
Treelord Ancient (300)
- General
- Trait: Gnarled Warrior 
- Artefact: The Oaken Armour 

Units
Kurnoth Hunters x 3 (180)
Kurnoth Hunters x 3 (180)
Tree-Revenants x 5 (100)
Tree-Revenants x 5 (100)
Spite-Revenants x 5 (100)

Total: 1240/2000


What the plan was...


But oh well.... I did get this built but not painted...1500pts worth of Chaos Dwarfs. More on them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment